Friday, October 23, 2009

Sorry, Folks

The evap was on the c.vs early, not the frer. I've been tempted to buy more, but I'm trying to control myself. Hahahah...

This morning? Well, frer is teasing me. Sometimes I think I can see something where the line is *supposed* to be. But it might just be the indentation of the test line.

I've got hpt glasses on or something. I really want to believe this worked. Don't think this is a line. If anything, it's the remnants of the trigger. Or, I'm just so good/insane I can see something. I'm not even going to ask C to look -- there's not enough of anything for him to see. And he doesn't scrutinize the way I do.

I'm out of regular sticks, just have the digital (what was I thinking?) so I know that something like this would never test pos. I'll look again in a few hours and see if anything is darker or clearer.

10 dpiui

4 comments:

Michele said...

Fingers still crossed. Please oh please!!!

Anonymous said...

Delurking to say that I've got my fingers crossed too! Hoping, hoping, hoping!

Julie B said...

I'm a lurker, too, but just wanted you to know that I hope and pray it's positive!

And also to let you know that I had those "hpt glasses" as well...I swear I had to cross my eyes and stand on my head practically to see it, but I swore there was a LINE! My husband didn't see it, but I KNEW I did. It did turn out to be positive. Hoping the same for you...hang in there!

~Julie

c. said...

The whole ept thing is so tortuous. I don't know how many times I inspected epts in different rooms, at different angles, with squinting eyes. There's always that little bit of hope that there's something there. Keeping my fingers crossed that it's just too early to tell....