Sunday, October 25, 2009

And, yet again...

Nothing.

12 dpiui.

Ah well.

I am imagining that my ovaries ache because I am pregnant, but not enough to register on the hpt. That it is not because of all the -- ahem -- high fiber foods I had last night.

But really, I know it's gotta be just, um, digestion. (yes, I'm very dainty. ahem.)

My head is a bit better -- thanks to all of you for your suggestions. Couldn't find any lavender, but tea and tea and sleepy time tea and soup all helped. Long hot shower this morning? Not as helpful as I would have liked. More mu.cinex please. That definitely helps.

I can't wait to get the beta on this so I can laugh my aching head off about how I *would* have been fine taking real drugs. Ah, well. Of course, beta is not until Thursday.

Thanks, again, everyone. I'll let you know how tomorrow goes.

4 comments:

Once A Mother said...

Good luck!

k@lakly said...

Argh. Waiting sucks. Here wih you.
xxoo
And my word veri is "wish..."hmmmm

Tash said...

crrrrap.

Hanging with ya.

Aunt Becky said...

Holding you close and hoping.