Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 6

Bloaty.

Three days of stims, so far. One more tonight, ultrasound tomorrow morning. My pants are already feeling tighter -- need to adjust my belt. How's that for a lovely image?

Tomorrow is two years since the first beta with the boys. My first really good, positive beta. 568 at 16dpo.

It's kind of odd doing all this during this time of year: similar, but not. And I'm actually not perseverating or freaking out all over the place. Not yet, anyway. I'm not relaxed, but not nearly as anxious as I would have thought. Even when I worry, it's tempered.

Maybe it's the acupuncture. Day 1 was exactly a week after my appointment, and my RE was like, "you're so different." Everyone says I look good. Generally, I feel good. Positive, even. Guess that dragon thing really worked. And the anxiety thing, too. I go for one more treatment before the IUI. Fertility thing, I guess.

I've been wanting to write, but right now, I can't remember what I wanted to talk about. Since I have to get back to work (schoolwork for class this afternoon), I guess I'll leave it at that.

Is this what normal feels like? What good feels like? It's so odd. New.

We shall see, I guess. I'll post after the ultrasound tomorrow, or after I'm done teaching for the day. Thank you for all your well wishes as we begin this journey again. Or, rather, this part of the journey. I'm so glad to have you here with me.

11 comments:

Newt said...

Wow, this all sounds so great!

Hope the u/s goes well tomorrow. Thinking of you.

Kate said...

Here with you. I'm sorry for the memories this stirs up. I wish you luck.

Xbox4NappyRash said...

Good luck.

charmedgirl said...

what a path we infertiles walk...thinking of you.

Michele said...

fingers crossed for a good u/s tomorrow and good follicle numbers!

AKD said...

I pray that this all goes quickly, that you don't overstimulate, and that you have the wonderful outcome you deserve. I'm preparing to do a frozen embryo transfer in a couple of months after our loss in July (luckily, no stims!) - your strength is a source of encouragement to others.

God bless.

Heather said...

Thinking of you.

Beruriah said...

Ok, so far so good?

Thinking of you, will be watching for updates.

k@lakly said...

A new normal...right? Keeping everything crossed:)
xxoo

王菲Star said...

cool!i love it!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,情色,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區

宮保雞丁Alex said...

cool!very creative!avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,情色