Here's my bitch of the day:
Something that both annoyed me and made me sad on (you guessed it) FB. (Why do I even go there?)
One of my SILs completed the "Ci.rcle of Moms" survey, '10 questions about your kids.'
1. How many children have you had?
2. Have you ever had any stillbirths/miscarriages/pregnancy losses?
3. What gender are your kids?
4. What are their full names?
5. What would they have been called had they been the other gender?
6. Did you get the genders you wanted?
7. How much did your babies weigh when they were born?
8. Did you have natural births/ c sections/forceps etc?
9. What has been your favourite age so far?
10. Do you want any more children?
Really, the only two I can't answer are 5 and 9. Well, I guess I could, but it's a stretch. I can't decide what I think about number 2.
I was feeling resentful and contrary so I went to the page, and they made you join if you wanted to see the other quizzes. Anyway, not-a-mom. Not really. Not the way it's intended, here.
I really have so little patience for anything anymore.
Sorry for the :-p.