Thursday, August 14, 2014

No title


Every so often I look at the Statcounter and see there are still a few folks visiting, if only, perhaps, to look for updates.

I'm at a very low point right now (very, very low) but maybe as I come through, I'll be able to share more, to revive the blog. And even just being here is fraught.

Loss is indeed scary, but this scary is hard to read about, let alone write about. And it's not that I don't want to bum out readers. But sometimes I feel like the cliché "mother who fell apart" after her babies died, even if it was "understandable" with the unending horrors from TTC up until today, even. Someone you see on one of *those* shows on TLC. You know what I mean.  

Thank you for stoping by, old friends and new. 

(Thanks to Mel at Stirrup-Queens.)


10 comments:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

This is why I still have you in my feed reader. For the off-chance that you come here for a moment.

Holding you in my heart.

Betty M said...

Me too. Like Mel once in my feed reader i stick with you through thick and thin. Hoping all the best for you.

Brianna said...

Thinking of you. As the others have stated, you're still in my feed reader, so if you write, I will read.

It Is What It Is said...

Me four! The number of times I have come back here, yes, just to see if you'd written anything, and perhaps to leave a comment that I was, indeed, thinking of you.

Thank you for just this much. It means a lot.

Holding you in my heart, too.

Catherine W said...

Still here, your post appeared in my feed reader this evening. I'm sorry that you are at a low point. You are in my thoughts.

loribeth said...

You're still in my blog reader too. :) Glad to see you posting here. <3

Illanare said...

Here, and thinking of you

Anonymous said...

I'm here too!! Thinking of you, and always an ear (or eye?) if you have anything to say/write.

Anonymous said...

Even those of us lucky to move on never forget the horror. No one will judge you. We all get it. `

Sue said...

Thank you so much for your comments. Thank you so much.