Saturday, March 7, 2009

Still Here

It's been kind of weird. Things went poorly with the abilif.y, but as I've come off it, (and possibly adding wellb.utrin this week), I've been feeling a change which I'll write about. I haven't been reading or writing or commenting. I have been thinking about you all though and the positive impact this community has had on my life.


Today is the day in Busted Babymaker's pregnancy with Toodle where she lost the Doodles. If you haven't already, I encourage you to drop by and send her some encouragement. My sister has said that her anxiety eased a little as she passed her loss milestone. I hope the same happens for Busted. She deserves to enjoy the remainder of this pregnancy, as much as she can.

I'll fill you in on me and hope to catch up with you and my 224 unread posts on Go.ogle Re.ader. Thanks for hanging in there with me.

S.

3 comments:

k@lakly said...

Glad you are still here. I just read a study on St. Johns Wort working as well as scrip anti-depressants. Have you spoken with your doc or better yet an herbalist about trying that?
I hope you find the right mix soon, I know how hard you are fighting.
xxoo

Tash said...

I was thinking about you yesterday, and am so glad you posted.

Just hit "All Read!" on your reader. Really. No need to have that hanging over your head.

Write when you can.

Michele said...

I say, just start from scratch and read the backlog when you can!

Welcome back. :)